MagasinetKBH.dk is a digital publishing platform, but also an application where users can share and debate urban visions as well as a database of construction projects in Copenhagen.
One aim of Magasinet KBH’s new digital presence was to create a streamlined product that enables the reader to quickly scan the content. A tight, but broad, colour palette helps the user with visual deciphering and simultaneously creates variety.
Content is weaved together using cross references across categories.
- A consistent bounce rate of 35% despite a large part of the traffic arriving from social media that typically has a high bounce rate.
- New user engagement through the use of interactive sections
- New, automated subscription system and integration with payment system created a new revenue channel for the magazine.
- Contributed to significant growth in social media reach.
- City dwellers are now informed of, and engaged with, the shaping of Copenhagen to a much higher degree.
The 2017 version of the Waremakers platform is one of the most comprehensive marketplace applications on the market
Renewing a corporate yearly report — engaging a much wider audience
Creating a repository of Europe’s fines producers — on a budget